Baked Oatmeal turned out great!!! I studied a bunch of recipes and came up with my own based on other techniques.
1) 2-3 Apples (Peeled and sliced)
After apples are sliced thin, saute in pan with butter and a teaspoon of ground cinnamon. Cooked them down usually about 10 minutes.
2) Combine the dry ingredients:
2 cups rolled oats
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp Ground Cinnamon
1/4 tsp kosher salt
1/2 cup crushed walnuts (Optional)
3) Combine the wet ingredients:
1 egg, beat
1/2 of the cooked apples you make in step 1.
1.5 cups milk
1 tsp vanilla
2 tbl Agave Syrup
4) Pour the wet ingredients into the dry. Mix well.
5) Line an 8? pan (square or round) with parchment paper (for easy removal and cutting!).
6) Layer remaining apple slices on the top of mixed ingredients. Drizzle some additional Agave syrup over the top.
7) Pop into a 375* oven for about 26 minutes.
8) After 26 minutes, increase heat to broil, sprinkle oatmeal with 1 heaping tbsp brown sugar and broil for 3-4 minutes.