A fantastic treat ! Great on Salads, Dips, Chicken, etc. !!!
- 1 1/3 cup Buttermilk
- 2/3 cup of Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 4 teaspoons of White Vinegar
- 6 Tablespoons of finely chopped Chives
- 2 Tablespoons of Italian Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon of Dried Dill
- 5-6 cloves of Garlic (Mashed)
- Kosher Salt and Cracked Black Pepper to taste (About 1/2 to 1 teaspoon)
Mix everything in a bowl, and chill in the fridge for about an hour before first use. Keep this refrigerated. If needed to make a little thicker, add additional Mayo and Sour Cream, but do it in small amounts to be sure not to change the taste to much. Enjoy !
- Chef Tony